Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats and drinkable yogurts. Our company has a leadership position amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and enjoys a steady path of growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow.
Cacique looks to hire future teammates who embody Cacique's Four Pillars: Family, Quality, Integrity and Authenticity. These four Pillars are the values that have been the foundation of Cacique's success since its inception in 1973. Our work culture embraces people who are innovative, resourceful, determined, catalysts of change and champions of our values.
We are looking to add a Sanitation Technician to our Sanitation team in Industry. Sanitation Operators are responsible for cleaning and maintaining production area and facility and any other assigned areas in our manufacturing plant in a safely and efficient manner as it relates to production SOPs.
At Cacique eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long term disability. As well as vacation, sick, holiday pay, birthday day off, 401k with company match, and more!
DUTIES/ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS
• Must follow plant safety guidelines and wear PPE when cleaning
• Assist the sanitation employees when necessary
• Lock out machinery that is being cleaned
• Issue safety and sanitation supplies
• Submit required information/forms to the Sanitation Manager
• Disassemble, reassemble and sanitize equipment
• Properly mix and verify chemical concentrations
• Other duties as assigned
• Perform other job functions as related to the position
• All Cacique employees are expected to produce and promote our products and services in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality/Food Safety Management Systems
Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.