Established in 1973, Cacique® has affirmed itself as America's leader in Hispanic perishables. Our product offerings span from fresh cheeses, table creams, and processed cheese to cured meats and drinkable yogurts. Our company has a leadership position amongst the Hispanic population nationwide and enjoys a steady path of growth. We are a very dedicated and competitive family owned company which offers an excellent environment in which to thrive and grow.
Cacique looks to hire future teammates who embody Cacique's Four Pillars: Family, Quality, Integrity and Authenticity. These four Pillars are the values that have been the foundation of Cacique's success since its inception in 1973. Our work culture embraces people who are innovative, resourceful, determined, catalysts of change and champions of our values.
We are looking for Forklift Operators for our Irwindale Distribution Center. We are a 24-7 Facility. This is a cold environment distribution center. Candidates must be flexible with being able to work days/evenings and weekends. Previous Forklift certification experience with Stand Up and Sit Down Forklift preferred.
At Cacique eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and short term disability. As well as vacation, sick, holiday pay, birthday day off, 401k with company match, and more!
• Willing and able to work flexible shifts and hours, including overtime, weekends and holidays
• Ability to demonstrate and practice safety work habits
• Ability to effectively work in a team environment
• Physical, able to stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 pounds if necessary.
• Ability to work in cold and loud environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to write and read English
• Ability to demonstrate alpha and numeric matching skills
• Ability add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurements