Attention Moviegoers: Please Follow These Guidelines for Tonight's Drive-In Movie Event
Thank you for registering for The City of El Monte’s first Drive-in Movie Night! Please note that vehicles will be permitted to enter beginning at 6:00 pm and admission will conclude by 7:45 pm. Vehicles will be admitted from Lexington Avenue Northbound into the event. A map has been included for your convenience.
Please have your digital ticket number ready upon arrival:
The audio for the movie will be broadcasted through an FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. Not to worry, if you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
Until the Safer at Home order has been completely lifted, we must continue to obey the following guidelines:
- We ask that you always stay within your vehicle;
- No congregating of any kind outside of your vehicle will be allowed;
- If you must step outside of your vehicle, we ask that you continue to practice your social distancing and wear your face mask or covering;
- No RVs or campers will be permitted;
- Large vehicles (vans, trucks, and SUVs) will be positioned toward the rear so that you do not block the view of other moviegoers;
- No tailgating allowed;
- Forward-facing parking only;
- No lounge chairs outside of vehicles allowed at any time;
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed;
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals);
- Authorized food vendors on-premises only - no outside food delivery will be permitted; and
- Lanes have been marked for your convenience while ordering food from authorized vendors.
Thank you for your continuous cooperation and we hope you enjoy the film. Remember El Monte, we are Stronger Together!